At Goodr, we believe that hunger is not a scarcity or lack of resource issue, it’s a logistics problem. At Goodr we’re solving the surplus food supply chain problem. In recent years, the amount of surplus food that businesses and corporations produce has been increasing, and so has the number of people suffering from hunger. Goodr provides a streamlined service that solves both of these issues. We, not only pick up this food from corporations, but our app also provides real time reporting analytics that tell companies exactly where their food is going. We are the only food management company that collaborates with organizations in compliance with the Internal Revenue Service thru our blockchain enabled platform to increase corporation’s bottom line through their charitable donations. Goodr is an end-to-end solution for businesses seeking to create a passive revenue stream through their surplus food. Here’s what we provide:
- Client on-boarding services that include training on Goodr’s platform for all administrators.
- Full use of blockchain enabled mobile and web app technology for waste diversion.
- Goodr-certified food handlers
- Contractual Protection: All nonprofits sign a hold harmless indemnity agreement prior to
receiving food from Goodr.
- Insurance Coverage: Each donation and delivery is protected by our insurance policy.
- Scheduled daily pick-ups
- 24/7 service
- Video and photo testimonials from recipients.
- Detailed data analytics on waste diversion.
- All packing materials for surplus food, including but not limited to: steam pans, lids, labels, bags and pins.
- Marketing materials to promote companies’ dedication to ending hunger and
fighting food waste. The package will include: window decal, signage,
plaque and graphics for use on the company’s website and for client events.
About Us for Nonprofits
72 billion pounds of good food ends up in landfills each year. That’s why at Goodr, we know that hunger isn’t a scarcity problem, it’s a logistics issue. And Goodr is working to be the solution. At Goodr, we provide a streamlined service for corporations and restaurants with surplus food to donate to those in need.
Hunger has always been an issue that needed to be dealt with, but before Goodr, no one was using technology to do it. In 2017, our CEO Jasmine Crowe came up with the idea to create an app that allowed companies to call drivers to pick up any surplus food and deliver it to local nonprofits. And thus, Goodr was born.
Currently 1 in 6 people go to bed hungry. With our team of dedicated drivers, growing list of participating corporations and committed service members, we are reducing that number, one plate of delicious food at a time.